Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 November 2011

To Know Now is Better than to Regret Later...


The Video above is taken from one of Myles Munroe's Sermons. It explains some of the basic fundamentals that ought to be known about the opposite sex. Many times we neglect to take into account the differences that exist between the sexes and dive straight into matrimony. Stay tuned for more of these intriguing revelations on this blog.

"Dr. Munroe is an internationally-renowned author, lecturer, teacher, life coach and government consultant and leadership mentor"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this. I just ended (or pressed pause on) a relationship with a man that I love, and this video has given me a new perspective that, with God's help, will renew my strength to sustain a Godly relationship with this man or with another that He may have for me.

    ReplyDelete